ThugHunter I Gotta million problems but a Thug ain't one


Release Year: 2011
Studio: ThugHunter
Models: boys
Genres: Studs, Interracial, Duet, Oral, Anal, Cumshots

I got a call from a thug who was down on his luck. I told my boy Trace and we hopped in the car and scooped him up. Gotta capitalize on a Thug that needs money, because then you get'em in the palm of your hand.
THUG HUNTER - Jayden Heart Turning Tricks In The Mood For Some Anal Gay Sex. Straight Cage wants to be a porn star so he puts on a stoner dudes hard dick solo. GAYWIRE - Casey Monroe aka The Thug Hunter Picks Up a Thug Named Adonis Gets Banged Outdoors By Ryder Vandamm. Delicious Latino straightie jacks off his great abs and big cock is in his ass. Delicious Latino straightie jacks off his thick cock until cum sprays out.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: mp4
Duration: 39:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 66kbps



File size: 861.3 MB





Comments